May 20th, 11am to 5pm at The Higgins, Bedford you can not only have those overdue repairs done for free but hopefully you can pick up a few tips to try for yourself!
We will have a team of Fixers;
* Seamstresses for your well-loved clothes or curtains.
* A mower expert for your gardening equipment.
* Mechanics to perk up that wobbly chair.
* Electrical bods for your dodgy radios and the like.
* Flamme Rouge Cycles so you or your children can get back on yer bikes!
Book your slot with as much info as possible and remember to bring any spare parts on the day. The service is free but you can leave something in the tip jar by the door if you wish!
Bookings are getting filled up so don’t miss out and book online here.
Also if you want to learn how to up-cycle a chair (and take it home) the team from Emmaus Village Carlton will be hosting workshops! Again this is free but there will be a very small charge for the equipment (sandpaper, paintbrush etc) from Goldings. They will also be on hand for you to purchase other DIY equipment etc.
Thanks to our sponsors Goldings and also the Bedford ReUse Centre who will have a donation station for your working electrical items that you no longer need. They can also arrange collection of larger items so speak to one of their team.